Sunday, December 20, 2009

Free Keys For Mount And Blade Even When I Mount Please Insert Disk(E) Is Coming?Please Help.I Want To Install Photoshop CS4.But Above Erro?

Even when i mount please insert disk(E) is coming?Please Help.I want to install Photoshop CS4.But above erro? - free keys for mount and blade

I have a Photoshop CS4 it.It torrents.I sample taken from an ISO file called Adobe CS4.I Mount the ISO file using POWER ISO.I drive.It you to the virtual folder.I opens and I select treatment install.Then setup.exe problem occurs.It measures such as free or they come and ask i key.When Select Installer displays the following error

Adobe Photshop CS4


Please continue to give Photoshop CS4 on drive D: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ for the installation


What I do not I now.but the image on drive D: with the help of P ISO.Can any body help me ......

No comments:

Post a Comment